A side view of the machine with brushing arrangement clearly visible.
The dust collection is effective & behind the brush mechanism with blower fan on top.
- No pollution & hence operator friendly
- Productivity automatically enhanced.
- Scrap generation collected in tray.
- Environment protected.
- Filter media automatically pulsed periodically by use of timers.
- Equipment is lightweight & hence easily portable.
- Brushing motor needs 0.5 H.P. Power
- Blower motor needs 1.5 H.P. Power
- Compressed air required at 4 Kg./cm2 for periodic pulsing of filters.
- Wall mountable design.
- Operation on wall mounted panel restricted to blower motor start & stop only.
- Brush motor operation on the grinder for easy start & stop function.
- Panel input connection is simple with only one three phase incoming supply.
- Output connection from panel to be given to blower motor & brushing grinder motor & solenoid coil of pulsing valve.
Further – in addition to productivity the rate of production with manual filing is low and hence unviable considering the competitive nature of today’s business environment. Lastly and not the least – manual filing is polluting whereas the lug brushing machine having the
integrated dust collector ensures that the lead dust is collected in a tray resulting in substantial
savings for today’s battery manufacturers clean setup.